Producers, editors, columnists, writers, reporters, sponsors, advertising representatives, and advertisers are encouraged to refer to this editorial calendar for planning purposes. We meet your need to have relevant, engaging content to publish or broadcast. This includes content covering current events as well as holidays, major birthdays and anniversaries, and other occasions. Current products are listed below along with some that are in the works.
If you are not yet a licensed commercial user of GetCurrentFast.com, then click here to learn more about it.
We publish content according to the editorial calendar below. New or updated content is generally available between 2 and 3am PT on the date designated next to the product name below, unless specified otherwise.
NOTE: The hyperlinks below may not work for posts that have yet to be released or rereleased.
Images are in JPEG file format. Typical image file size is 800 x 600 | 600 x 800. Larger file sizes and other file formats are available upon request subject to availability.
All content may be downloaded directly from our website using the functionality of any of the major web browsers and in accordance with our Publishing Guideline.
Some content is evergreen in that it remains relevant indefinitely and can be published or broadcast at any time.
The content is subject to revision with or without notice to our customers.
Email us with your special requests or to inquire about a custom order, or with any question or comment.
Current Event Content
Occasionally, we create infographics or articles of general interest that cover current events. The content is generally made available as soon as it is produced. Examples include the following:
- Cap and Trade Then and Now
- COMING Decency in the Media
- Medal of Honor Recipients (Sample)
- Passing of World Leaders 2013 (Sample)
- Remembering Nelson Mandela
- Snapshot: State Sponsors of Terrorism
Weekly & Monthly Special Reports
- Citizens in Action – Weekly (Tue)
- In Memorium: US Military Fatality Report – Weekly (Wed.)
- Price At The Pump – Monthly (4th Thu.)
- Stock Market Sentry™ – Weekly (Mon. by 9 am PT)
- FedGov Report™ – Monthy (3rd Wed.)
Seasonal & Holiday Features
Here is the current inventory of seasonal general interest content and holiday features. The content is generally available the last weekday before the occasion, unless otherwise noted. An (F) after the entry denotes a federal holiday.
- JAN New Year’s (F)
- JAN COMING One Who Refused to be Enslaved (George Washington Carver)
- JAN Birthday Tribute: Benjamin Franklin
- JAN Birthday Tribute: Martin Luther King, Jr. (F)
- JAN “Dirty Dozen” List (National Center on Sexual Exploitation)
- FEB Birthday Tribute: President Ronald Reagan
- FEB Birthday Tribute: President Abraham Lincoln
- FEB Valentine’s Day
- FEB Washington’s Birthday (President’s Day) (F)
- FEB Birthday Tribute: President George Washington
- MAR Spring Forward: Daylight Savings Begins
- MAR Presidential Resumes (Presidential Election Years)
- MAR St. Patrick’s Day
- MAR A Tribute to a Failed Farmer (Robert Frost)
- MAR/APR Easter (Christian Holiday)
- APR O’Malley: Think of Laura, and All Who Died Young (Apr. 8)
- APR Birthday Tribute: President Thomas Jefferson
- APR Independent Bookstore Day (May 2)
- MAY National Small Business Week
- MAY National Day of Prayer (First Thursday, sample from 2015)
- MAY Armed Forces Day (Sample from 2015)
- MAY Mother’s Day
- MAY Memorial Day (F)
- JUN Coming On Writing Well
- JUN Father’s Day
- JUN Flag Day
- JUL Coming Baxter Black: So Lucky to be an American
- JUL Independence Day (F)
- JUL Independence Day – Musical Tribute
- JUL O’Malley: Founding Principles Enshrined in Our Declaration of Independence and Constitution
- JUL D-Day
- SEP Labor Day Greeting with Selected Quotations (F)
- SEP Labor Day Special Report
- SEP O’Malley: Labor Day Tradition
- SEP Project Vote Smart Update
- SEP Patriot Day ‘Never Forget’
- SEP Constitution Day and Citizenship Day
- OCT Columbus Day (F)
- OCT Wreaths Across America Campaign
- OCT Birthday Tribute: President John Adams
- OCT Halloween
- NOV Your Next Opportunity to Vote
- NOV O’Malley: Sterling Speeches, Lessons Learned (Nov. 19 Anniversary of Gettysburg Address)
- NOV Fall Back: Daylight Savings Ends
- NOV O’Malley: Where Does Your Time Go?
- NOV Veterans Day (F)
- NOV O’Malley: Build a Team with Grateful and Forgiving Hearts
- NOV Thanksgiving Day Proclamations – Then and Now (4th Wed.)
- NOV Thanksgiving Day (F – 4th Wed.)
- DEC NORAD to Track Santa Again This Year (Christian Holiday – 23rd)
- DEC In the First Light Turns ## (Christian Holiday – 24th)
- DEC Christmas (F – Christian Holiday)
- Jan. US Birth & Death (3rd Thu.)
- Feb. Valentine’s Day FastFacts (2nd business day before Valentine’s Day)
- Feb. Weddings In America (2nd Thu. for peak wedding season)
- Feb. Religious Identity In America (3rd Thu.)
- Mar. Top National Priorities (3rd Thu.)
- Mar. Crime Situation In America Part 1 (3rd Thu.)
- Mar. Crime Situation In America Part 2 (3rd Thu.)
- Mar. Homicides And Suicides By Youth In America (3rd Thu.)
- Mar. Homicides in America (3rd Thu.)
- Apr. Business In America (3rd Thu., ahead of National Small Business Week)
- Apr. US Report Card K-12 (3rd Thu.)
- May Health Conditions in America (3rd Thu.)
- Jun. Population In America (3rd Thu.)
- Aug. Economic Progress In America (3rd Thu.)
- Sep. Juvenile Homicides In America (3rd Thu.)
- Sep. Mass Murders In America (3rd Thu.)
COMING Infographics – Quarterly
- Home Values And Mortgage Rates In America (1st Wed. of March, Jun., Sep., and Dec.)
- US Debt Bomb: Economy & Federal Debts (2nd Thu. of Jan. and 1st Thu. of Apr., Jul., and Oct.)
- US Debts & GDP Situation (2nd Thu. of Jan. and 1st Thu. of Apr., Jul., and Oct.)
COMING Travel Digest
The Get Current Fast™ Travel Digest is a definitive travel guide for general audiences. A good read without the going™, each article is full of essential travel information and is written in a easy-going, enjoyable writing style. We show the reader how to enjoy the very best the destination has to offer including historical, cultural, and spiritual highlights. Dining recommendations are also included.
O’Malley’s Column (Limited Schedule)
This column is written by the editor-in-chief and co-founder of GetCurrentFast.com, TJ (Tom) O’Malley. Unaffiliated with any political party since 1992, O’Malley gives a candid, straightforward report with commentary on current events, trends, developments, and other topics in politics, religion, leadership, and other subjects. Many of O’Malley’s columns are evergreen, and some are re-released for republication annually. They are included in the above list of Seasonal & Holiday Features.
Don’t see something you think we ought to produce? Submit your suggestion here.