Introducing GCF Media Syndicate™
Our new innovative service, GCF Media Syndicate™ by American Newzine, Inc., provides quick access to unique content without breaking a sweat —or the budget.
We charge a flat, competitive fee for our services. Prices are clearly listed on our Rate Card. They scale to your estimated audience or print size.
We want it to be easy for you to do business with us —with no unpleasant surprises! Give us a try.
The introductory month is FREE, and the process to register is very simple. If you register today, you can begin publishing or broadcasting our content. The registration steps are listed at the bottom of our Rate Card.
- Unique content for general audiences
- Better informed audience
- Expanded audience reach
- Reduced production cost
- Increased advertising opportunities
To view our current Editorial Calendar, click here.
- Weekly, monthly, and seasonal content
- Use as stand alone content or a story element
- High quality images, captions, columns, and features
- Easy production requirements
- Flexible, low-cost pricing (see below)
- Subscription, custom, and one-off pricing
- Affordable for start-ups and small brands
- Pricing scales as audience grows
- No long-term contract, cancel anytime
- Discount for annual subscription
To view our current Rate Card, click here.
For a custom quote for a specific feature or bundle, email us.
For a one-off (single item) purchase, click here for more information.
U.S. Subscribers Only
Currently, we are only accepting subscribers based in the United States. This is due to various value added tax (VAT) laws.
IMPORTANT: By registering as a subscriber, you automatically affirm that you have read, understand, and completely agree with our Publishing Guide, Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
Warning: Any unauthorized or unlicensed use of the material or other content from this site is strictly prohibited and is in violation of U.S. and international law. Violators are subject to prosecution and may face fines and imprisonment. Fair Use under United States copyright law is permitted.
Our syndication service was originally introduced under the brand, O’Malley Content Syndication.